Representative Mediation and Arbitration Cases
- Commercial lease collection dispute between small office building owner and law firm.
- Real estate fraud case involving claim by purchaser against apartment developer for fraud in the inducement and negligent and intentional misrepresentation.
- Claim by developer against architect and design firm for negligent design and construction administration.
- Dispute between real estate brokerage company and developer regarding leasing and sales commissions.
- Dispute between engineering firm and developer regarding engineering services, scope of work, and related matters.
- Claim by seller against buyer for breach of a real estate contract to purchase condominium project in bulk.
- Dispute between commercial landlord and law firm relative to enforcement of guarantees.
- Claim between commercial landlord and several tenants involving tenant improvement build-out, lease termination, liability.
- Claim between property tax sale purchasers, homeowners association and developer.
- Claim by buyer against seller for specific performance of sale of an apartment building.
- Dispute between buyer, brokers, and seller, with regard to fraud in the sale of a commercial property.
- Dispute between buyer and seller with regard to sale of a farm.
- HOA dispute with unit owner.
- Lease dispute regarding terms and conditions of lease regarding to tenant improvements, credits for tenant improvements, and lease termination issues.
- City v. citizen with regard to failure to maintain property.
- Real estate broker malpractices and fraud claims.
- Claim by homeowner against custom kitchen designer and contractor.
- Claim between general contractor and insulation contractor regarding scope of work and payment.
- Homeowner versus developer regarding water intrusion and failed flooring.
- Dispute between contractor and dental firm regarding construction of tenant improvements and build-out of dental office space.
- Dispute between diocese of Los Angeles and contractor regarding commercial construction at church sites.
- Multi-party arbitration between developer, prime contractor, and sub-contractors regarding scope of work, delay damages, defects, and collection at a hotel and resort development project in Tucson, AZ.
- Homeowner against institutional developer with regard to new construction defects involving a new home.
- Multi-million dollar dispute between sub-contractor and second tier subcontractor regarding scope of work, design build issues, delay damage, acceleration costs, and breach of contract.
- Dispute between neighbors regarding water intrusion, causation, mitigation, and related issues arising out of remodeling.
- Claim by pipe contractor against prime contractor regarding scope of work and scheduling.
- Claims by drywall contractor and prime contractor regarding mechanics lien, and change to scope of work and delay claims.
- Claim by prime contractor against subcontractor regarding defective work, scope of work, liquidated damages and delay damages on hotel project.
- Claim by creditor and trustee against debtor for preferential transfer.
- Claim by creditor against debtor for non-dischargability of debt.
- Claim by creditor against debtor and trustee with respect to termination of retirement plans.
- Automobile accident involving substantial personal injury with issues involving failure to mitigate and failure to treat.
- Claims by individuals versus city of San Diego for premises liability and personal injury.
- Slip and fall at retail store.
- Premises liability involving apartments, commercial establishments, and public property.
- Property damage / Inverse Condemnation.
- Dispute between property owners regarding road easements and maintenance obligations.
- Dispute between co-owners of a cosmetology school with regard to accounting, partnership issues, and related matters.
- Dispute between cinematographers regarding shared fees.
- Claim by bank against borrower for fraud in obtaining real estate loans.
- Dispute between partners of development firm involving accounting issues, insolvency issues, and fraud.
- Dispute between advertising and public relations company and development company with regard to payment for services rendered.
- Dispute between employer and employee regarding wrongful termination and harassment.
- Three party dispute regarding sale of a mobile home park and broker liability.
- Dispute between broker and customer regarding commissions and investments.
- Dispute between developer and branch regarding real estate commissions in the context of a corporate reorganization.
- Discovery referee in malicious prosecution.
- Discovery referee in construction dispute between prime contractor and sub-contractor.
- Partition referee for sale of property.
- Discovery refere in partnership accounting dispute.
- Board of Director representative in corporate and marital dissolution matters.
- Claim by equipment leasing company against lessee.
- Claim by employee for wrongful termination.